I hate cleaning and assembling minis, however I ordered a bunch of Cygnar in preparation for a Mangled Metal tournament at the end of the month. I fully plan on getting destroyed in it, but I picked up enough models to field a force for it (750 point tourney). The box came today so I started putting stuff together. I got a Defender, and Hunter, and a Sentinel put together so far. I opened my Centurion, saw all the damn pieces and balked. Instead I got my Gun Mage Captain Adept, Long Gunner Unit Attachment, and Eiryss put together.I really don't like the Eiryss sculpt, thankfully the special sculpt for her is coming. I'm not thrilled about cutting the little triangular "proof of purchase" from my next three NQ issues but I'll do it for the model. Speaking of NQ I managed to pick up every No Quarter back through issue #3... I guess if I had started looking when I initially started thinking of playing I could have found issues 1 and 2 as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment